Minggu, 08 Agustus 2010

Sewing, Crocheting, and More!

Hello, dear readers! Thank you so much for stopping by my garden on such lovely summer afternoon!
I have been busying myself by sewing these sweet flowers.

I wore this one to church to-day! I love how easy they are as well!
I have also crocheted this dish cloth/wash cloth for my hopechest collection! It was my first attempt to make one with a trim around it. Here is a close-up on the trim. It does have a few rough spots, but it was my first attempt on making a washcloth with single crochets:)
I am also attempting to make a lacey doiley with really thin yarn:
If I had a dollhouse I could use this for a lamp shade!:)
And here is another movie of my sweet niece!
Hope you are enjoying the summertime weather!
Love always,
Grace

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar