I thought I would take a break from all the giveaway busyness, and set aside this post for the simple life that we live in when we are off of the computer...
{linking up to Favorite Things Friday}
Some days are every-day days, it's what people frankly call an ordinary day...
a roses folded petals...
new roses blooming...
"there's something about spring that makes one's heart sing. I suppose, it is because the air is full of new life and birth..."
a pea's art-like vines grasping anything in its path...
my garden flourishing...
sage's vibrant violet color...
new sage buds cast in a golden glow...
bokeh {more like sheer happiness!}
that the Lord chose to make the sky not, red
orange,
purple,
or green,
but a brilliant blue...
fluffy clouds that wish I could reach...
a soaring heart swelling with rapture...
lungs gulping sweet, pure air...
oh-so-whimsical light....
lavender spray defusing in the sweet, spring air:
endless bliss...
sweet, cheery white and yellow honeysuckle growing against a rustic, red fence...
honeysuckle's petals so soft and creamy...
~~~~~~~
{other things I am thankful for}
a heart filled with hopes and dreams...
the blessings of the unknown future...
a book transporting you to narnia...
a camera ready for capturing...
a writer's pen and paper...
a red seal with love...
wishes and dreams...
life's inspiration...
imagination...
God's love...
.
This is all ordinary...
But that's what I call...
But that's what I call...
the beauty of an ordinary day
Love always,
Grace
the simple things,
the simple joys,
the simple delights,
the simple pleasures,
the simple treasures,
the normal,
the every-day ordinary...
Embrace them because life is so short.
"I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone..."
~Albert Einstein
"I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone..."
~Albert Einstein











Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar